South African Mirages to get Russian facelift

Zed

новичок
The Russian government has chosen the state-owned export agency Promexport as the coordinator of a project to upgrade South African Air Force Mirage F1 and Mirage III to third generation capability using Russian equipment.

The upgrade is being done in conjunction with South Africa producer Armscor and involves the equipping of the surplus aircraft with Russian engines for sale to customers in Latin America, where South Africa has already made sales of 60 aircraft according to reports

Promexport reports that the fitting of the airframes with RD-33 engines and with R-73 air-to-air missiles occurred initially in the mid-nineties, when one plane was equipped at a cost of $2m, but was suspended by the South Africans who have now decided to revive the programme. The exact cost of the programme remains unclear, but sources have said the re-engined aircraft will cost 30% less than a new third-generation fighter.

The programme will be presented at the Africa Aerospace Defence 2000 in Pretoria, South Africa between September 5th and 9th and according to media reports, a Mirage F1 and Mirage 111 (Chita) will be on display with the RD-33 and R-73s.The change in power plant according to the Russian participants RSK MiG and GosMKB Vympel, will give the aircraft 16% greater thrust than its previous power plant and a higher rate of climb along with a 25% improvement in range. This performance was established over 74 test flights of the upgraded aircraft.

Dron

втянувшийся
Yo, we all know that but perhaps there is something you don't about Su-30KN so go to CJB.NET and see some info I've got there. Not much though because the very final version has not been produced yet - only a couple of transitional prototypes but it's interesting.

Zed

новичок
Hey Dron, thanks...i'm checking it out now! :)

Dron

втянувшийся
Zed. I need you to teach me some English!
I'm reading that "American Psycho" book right now and cant understand some of the cursing. Translate following words for me (don't be shy I know they are awful but it's better if I know them):
- retarted kike
- fucking slob
- freaking getto

Thanks!

Zed

новичок
I spent may be 30 minutes typing out the answer to this...but a pressed the wrong button and cleared the text (as i have no idea what either of them say) :(

So here is the quick version (sorry):

retarted [a person born of low mental ability]kike [an illiterate jew].

fucking [an emphasis, like 'very'; has no specific meaning here] slob [a lazy person]

freaking [of or belonging to a nightmare] getto [part of a town or city which holds a dense population of a minority group who's culture is alien to the majority surrounding it; normally refers to jewish gettos created by nazis in the 1930s]

Z

P.S. i cannot get the link you provided above to work...

Zed

новичок
In the previous version i had written down the origins of these words, so if you wish to know these please ask, and i will type them again...

...i am now going to go away and beat my head against a wall for being stupid! :)

Z

Dron

втянувшийся
I just wanted to know these:

getto
slob
kike

Write down meanings not in encyclopedia way but in the way it's understood on the street.
Like in less scientific and more unintelegent way.

Zed

новичок
So you didn't understand that...?

Hummm...simple english..ok. How about:

getto - area of moscow in which just jews live. Whole street with no-one there who is not jewish.
slob - lazy person
kike - stupid jew

is that better...it will not get any simpler than that!

Dron

втянувшийся
Ok, speaking Canadian language:
slob - slack ass
kike - retarted jew-monkey
getto - still didn't get it, I mean know what's getto if you refer it to city but what about if you refer it to person. Who's a getto person?

By the way, how is my Su-30KN page. Enough info or need something else.

Zed

новичок
a 'ghetto' with reference to a person is a person from a ghetto! :)

So if the ghetto is Jewish, a Jew from that ghetto is a ghetto-Jew.

Are u in Canada?

So, as abuse, you can refer to any person as a ghetto-whatever (Jew, black, etc). He/she can be referred to as 'freaking ghetto' in that the word is truncated (shortened), as with a word like calling someone a 'div' instead of a 'divvy' (a stupid fool).

*I must warn you that all of this is highly offensive. If you were to say this to someone you did not know, a fight would probably start!!!*

quote:
kike - retarded Jew-monkey

Monkey? There is reference to a monkey...kike is in fact 'Yiddish'; the language of eastern European Jews. During the huge immigration of Jews into the US in the 30s, a lot did not know how to read or write. So the immigration officers learnt a Yiddish word: kike - meaning circle, as these immigrants could not sign their name, were told to draw a 'kike', a circle. So it became the main abuse for an illiterate Jew in the US.

Z

P.S. I cannot get the link to work!!!

Dron

втянувшийся
OK, that's good enough. Jew-monkey is just our designation for jew. Even though government pretends to like them, we express to them what we think of them.

Anyway, the link is right there:

TV Network for Primetime, Daytime and Late Night Television Shows - NBC Official Site

Official NBC site for primetime, daytime and late night television shows. Television (TV) network includes soap opera, reality shows and more. Find additional information on the official NBC TV site.

// members.nbci.com

The server could be down though

Zed

новичок
Thanks for that...that worked! Its some great information...but the only conclusion I can come to is that it does not exist....??

As far as Jews go, I do agree that their government has done many questionable things in its time (more than most), but I never condemn and individual for the actions of a group to which they belong before I know them. As they may condemn those actions as well...

Sorry about that, but that’s just the way I think. Any group is made up of bad people and the UK is no exception...I hope you do not judge me by those UK people's actions...e.g. bombing Yugoslavia...I did not and do not agree with this action.

Ok, enough of that...thanks for the link, the site is great, full of useful information...is it yours?

Dron

втянувшийся
Ok, I don't judge you for assaulting Yugoslavians.

By the way, the page does belongs to me and the conclussion you made is partially correct but I also heard that during Gelendzhik Sukhoi actually presented another prototype in its almost-final form so I guess it exists by now.

Zed

новичок
Thanks for that...its a great site you have! :)

My problem is that of the relationship between China and Russia, may mean that this aircraft is never sold to them...

Take a look at this:

It could be complete crap, and stratfor.com is known as anti-China and anti-Russia, but if true this means that the Su-30KN may never be sold...:(

I don't understand why Russia would do this as China is a much bigger market for weapons that India ever was or will be...any ideas?

Dron

втянувшийся
Shit man, I have no clue whether it's true or a completely jibberish. Officially, Russian authorities never said that India is more of an ally than China.

I guess this time, i can't really help.

Zed

новичок
Well its that type of website...it could be bullshit! :)

Hope so as if only India is the market that will mean that fewer, newer aircraft will be produced...and that will be a bad thing. The Russian aviation industry is in a very shakey position as it is...

Z

AD Реклама Google — средство выживания форумов :)

Dron

втянувшийся
Yo, I scored the Su-30KN picture!

Its camouflage is SO FUCKING BEAUTIFUL! It's of Su-37 kind but the colors are totally different. It's kind of grey and dark-gree. So god damn awesome. Too bad I've got only one so far but I'm hoping for more!

Ci ya around

в начало страницы | новое

Поиск
Настройки
Твиттер сайта
Статистика
Рейтинг@Mail.ru