The poor state of the Russian fleet
Теги:флот

GR LEONID BREZHNEV #27.12.2008 22:21
+
-
edit

LEONID BREZHNEV

новичок
Sorry for creating new topic, but I can't post reply in current topic.

(Информация
Вы не имеете прав для доступа к этой странице.

Вернуться назад)

I ve read the topic about a possible modernization of project 1155 Large antisubmarine ships, and I want to make some comments:

The modernization is absolute need because untile now these ships had no antiship missile, no real AAW capabilities, only ASW rockets and torpedoes. This reminds me the "Spruance class" of USN. US naval officers complained that these destroyers were lightly armed, and they added tomahawk launchers, and later, some MK-41 VLS. Now Russian navy has 7 "Udaloys" of similar size of DDG-51 without long range anti aircraft missiles. Just think about it, the only vessels similar of Ticoderogas, and Arleigh Burges that the Russian Navy has are just 4!!! 1 "Pyotr Veliki" and 3 "Slava". USN has 22 Ticoderogas and 62 DDG 51s!!! So we have 84 units!! At the same time Russian navy has only 4. Now is very difficult for Russian navy to built a vessel of Destroyer size, and I believe that the modernization of project 1155 is the only solution. They are beatifull hulls with GAS TURBINES. The project 956 destroyers due to the steam machinery will be decommicioned, so the navy will have no vessels with long range AAW capability. I dont think that is very difficult to put some S-300 missiles on a project 1155.Note that the Ticoderogas and the Udaloys have the same age. As for the projects 1144, & 1164 I dont know why you navy hate them? Is much better to add at the power of Black sea fleet the forth "Slava" the "Lobov" than to maintain the 40 years old "Kerz"... As for "Admiral Nakhimov" this 20years old ship will have no future unfortunatly :(

Why the fleet is decreased day by day?? I dont think that the money is the problem.

BTW what is this?
Прикреплённые файлы:

Fakir: предупреждение (+1) по категории «Обширная цитата на иностранном языке без перевода [п.16]»
UA Capt(N) #27.12.2008 22:54  @LEONID BREZHNEV#27.12.2008 22:21
+
-
edit

Capt(N)

Старожил
★★★★★
L.B.> Why the fleet is decreased day by day?? I dont think that the money is the problem.
Dear Mr BREZHNEV
The problem is really not in money. IMHO the problem is in abseccence of clearly balanced marytime politics of the state, in the absence of shipbuilding problem for near 25-30 years. I think, that after the experiment of tests and mistakes with project STEREGYSHIJ and GORSHKOV the perspective of further development of shipbuilding in Russia might well appear...
RU M.Gotovchitz #27.12.2008 23:53
+
-
edit

M.Gotovchitz

опытный
★☆
Человек конкретно спросил, почему РФ не строит тикондероги и бьерки, а строит эти "BTW what is this?"
А Вы ему про то, что будут выбирать между этими двумя УЁ! Человеку, который видел ВМФ СССР это трудно понять.
UA Capt(N) #27.12.2008 23:59  @M.Gotovchitz#27.12.2008 23:53
+
-
edit

Capt(N)

Старожил
★★★★★
M.Gotovchitz> Человек конкретно спросил, почему РФ не строит тикондероги и бьерки, а строит эти "BTW what is this?"
Можно было бы предложить ему экскурсию на 1155 и возможно он бы понял, почему "Спрюэнсы" смогли модернизировать до МК41, а "Удалым" это и не снится.

M.Gotovchitz> А Вы ему про то, что будут выбирать между этими двумя УЁ! Человеку, который видел ВМФ СССР это трудно понять.
ИМХО, он его видел только с парадной стороны, а не изнутри, поэтому и задает такой вопрос. Какой вопрос, такой ответ....

в начало страницы | новое

Поиск
Настройки
Твиттер сайта
Статистика
Рейтинг@Mail.ru