IL Serge Pod #27.11.2001 09:22
+
-
edit

Serge Pod

администратор

Elbit Systems HUDs for IAF's new F-16Is

22 November 2001

Elbit Systems' subsidiary, El-Op Electro-optics Industries (El-Op), will supply Lockheed Martin with Head-Up Displays (HUDs) for the Israeli Air Force's (IAF) F-16I aircraft. Lockheed Martin's order is expected to exceed $7 million for deliveries over a four-year period.

The supply of the HUDs for the IAF F-16I aircraft is in addition to Elbit Systems' overall participation in Lockheed Martin's F-16s programmes. As previously announced by the Company, Elbit Systems is expected to supply equipment to Lockheed Martin for F-16 aircraft of the IAF and other customers in the overall amount of approximately $140 million.

El-Op's Wide Field Of View (WFOV) HUD system for the IAF F-16I aircraft uses new technologies, and is based upon the company's previous experience in the design and production of more than 2000 Head-Up Displays for numerous types of aircraft.

Chief Executive Officer of Elbit Systems, Joseph Ackerman, said, " We believe that El-Op's HUD presence in the F-16I programme will allow further expansion of our F-16 business to include other customers of Lockheed Martin.''

REF XQQAS XQQMA XQQAR

DSD

IL Serge Pod #29.01.2002 08:59
+
-
edit

IL Serge Pod #05.10.2003 16:13
+
-
edit

Serge Pod

администратор

Delay in supply of F-16 to Israel Air Force due to Lockheed-Martin strike

The first planes are due to be delivered in 2004 instead of October 2003. The contract is valued at $4.5 billion.
Dror Marom 29 Jun 03 19:46

Sources inform "Globes" that Lockheed-Martin (NYSE:LMT) will be late in delivering the new F-16 fighter planes to the Israel Air Force, as a result of a strike at its Fort Worth, Texas plant. The first plane was due to be delivered in Israel in October 2003. Delivery will now be delayed till next year.
גלובס זירת העסקים של ישראל

в начало страницы | новое

Поиск
Настройки
Твиттер сайта
Статистика
Рейтинг@Mail.ru