Теги:English

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
HU westerninfo #25.03.2022 14:10  @Bredonosec#25.03.2022 13:51
+
-
edit

westerninfo

новичок
westerninfo>> I made some research :) on this call to russia and found that it was started on 8 mars
Bredonosec> Oh, really? )
Bredonosec> Then why do i hear it since end of february?
Bredonosec> Just zip it.
Bredonosec> All the "ideas" you pronounced are just retranslation of same spam.
Bredonosec> I see no reason to hold it anything more than.

When you put "call to russia" in google, in the first page there are 4 finding with dates:
If You are a Russian speaker this could be the most... 15 mars 2022
UK volunteers urged to cold call... 9 mars 2022
Group launches "Call Russia" campaign to counteract... 8 mars 2022
Lithuania-launched initiative aims to counter Russian... 8 mars 2022

And i didn't find any date before 8 mars 2022 in the next 7-8 pages. I am not part of it.
RU ждан72 #25.03.2022 14:11  @westerninfo#25.03.2022 11:27
+
+2
-
edit

ждан72

аксакал
★★
westerninfo> Hitler, when he attacked SovietUnion in 1941.
in alliance with Hungary.
HU westerninfo #25.03.2022 14:16  @ждан72#25.03.2022 14:11
+
-
edit

westerninfo

новичок
westerninfo>> Hitler, when he attacked SovietUnion in 1941.
ждан72> in alliance with Hungary.

Yes it's true.
RU ждан72 #25.03.2022 14:22  @westerninfo#25.03.2022 14:16
+
+1
-
edit

ждан72

аксакал
★★
ждан72>> in alliance with Hungary.
westerninfo> Yes it's true.

why don't you talk about it? why did the USSR "attack Hungary" in your country at 45?

tell us your version of the Russian attack on Hungary in 1849.
Это сообщение редактировалось 25.03.2022 в 14:31
HU westerninfo #25.03.2022 14:34  @ждан72#25.03.2022 14:06
+
-
edit

westerninfo

новичок
ждан72> вообще то это венгрия напала на СССР в союзе с немецкими фашистами. а в 56-м венгерские фашисты пытались устроить переворот и начали с убийства русских. так что СССР оба раза имел полное право. жаль до конца не довел.

(In 1848 we revolted against Habsbourg occupation. They called the Russian tzar to help and the russian army defeated us. In this case Russia was the agressor.
In 1945 Russia strikes back, because Hungary attacked the SovietUnion with Germany. In 1920 the trianon pact divided Hungary in 7 parts after the Habsbourgs lost WW1. We have under Habsburg occupation, we can't choose we want or we don't want to go in WW1. Lenin said the trianon treaty was an injustice to Hungary, but he couldn't help us. Hitler said also that the trianon treaty was an injustice and he give back parts of old Hungary. To pay for Hitler's help we attacked SovietUnion. We were the agressors.
In 1956, Hungarians revolted against occupation. It was a revolution. As far as I know, Hungarian patriots killed some cruel Hungarian Jewish officers, not Russians. Russia invaded us, in this case Russia was the agressor.)
LT Bredonosec #25.03.2022 14:48  @westerninfo#25.03.2022 14:10
+
+1
-
edit

westerninfo> When you put "call to russia" in google
i don't need it. I hear that shit in promos on local tv, radio, papers.
Since end of february.
Any formal announce doesn't mean a shit.
And fucking my mind with those dates doesn't make any difference to content of your spam.

The war started not in feb 24 this year. Not even feb 17th, when ucraine started its well-prepared demolition of doneck region, by the way shelling homes in russian territory and having plans to invade to those "surrounding territories", as stated in ucrainian military command orders, spreaded recently in the net.
It started not even on feb 21st 2014 with military coup in kiev (and don't tell me tales about "nation", i saw how did it happen) and followed nazi terror in ucraine territory, leading to murdering of many thousands civilians in western/center/eastern parts and following rise of resistance in the east.
And ucraine itself is not the enemy. It is just the means, puppet, US uses to attack russian and european economies since fall of USSR. Yeah, all the 30 years. And have been trying to create that puppet all the 45 years before.

everything was pronounced in a straight words 7 years ago by george freedman on chicago council.

George Friedman, Europe_ Destined for Conflict

Фридман о будущем европы, о планируемой войне, о взаимосвязях в политике. Мастрид всем желающим знать,что в ближайшие 20 лет будет происходить. //  vk.com

that was the only answer i can give.
Any further blah-blah and continuation of same spam will hold as spam with no exclusion.
HU westerninfo #25.03.2022 14:54  @Bredonosec#25.03.2022 14:48
+
-
edit

westerninfo

новичок
westerninfo>> When you put "call to russia" in google
Bredonosec>

I want ask 1 thing: did you know at 21,22 or 23 february that Russia will attack Ukraine in days?

Yes or No
LT Bredonosec #25.03.2022 15:12  @westerninfo#25.03.2022 14:54
+
-
edit

westerninfo> I want ask 1 thing: did you know at 21,22 or 23 february that Russia will attack
Russia DID NOT attack.
It just spoiled ucrainian war campaing. That lasted the whole fucking week before the answer! If that doesn't male difference to you - get the fuck out.

And yes, i knew that campaign will start during Bejgin olimpic games, as US usually start wars for last 2 decades.

Knew since october, when pumping ucraine with weapons together with pumping over 80 000 US forces with all its heavy armour to eastern europe together with moving all and every able ucrainian military unit to donbass border became too huge to hide it.
RU ждан72 #25.03.2022 15:15  @westerninfo#25.03.2022 14:34
+
+3
-
edit

ждан72

аксакал
★★
westerninfo> (In 18
in 1848, Hungarian separatists raised an uprising (as Donetsk is now) and Austria called Russia, as Ukraine is now calling the EU and the USA. Russia was not an aggressor, because it did not attack Hungary, but pacified the separatists at the request of the legitimate government.in 1956, the pro-fascist forces tried to stage a coup and the legitimate government called the USSR for help to pacify the unfinished fascists, murderers and criminals. acting under the patronage of the CIA and the State Department.
RU st_Paulus #25.03.2022 15:33  @westerninfo#25.03.2022 11:01
+
+1
-
edit

st_Paulus

аксакал

westerninfo> I am not here to criticize Russia, I try only to open your eyes.

And why do you think we need that? Sounds a bit arrogant if you ask me. But I do get it - we're both trying to communicate using a foreign language.

I mean - the initial reaction of the forum may seem defensive a little and even rude, but despite your intention (I hope so at least) your first posts here were rough on the edges too.

Don't let those communication failures to put you off.

westerninfo> Second I think Ukraine has the right to defend himself. I mean the Ukraine people.
westerninfo> Third I think You have the right to defend your russian minority in ukraine.

This seems fairly openminded.

westerninfo> In the last 20 years, I saw that your president made a nationalist politic.

I guess our definitions of "a nationalist politic" are quite different.

westerninfo> Meanwhile, Russia negotiates with Zelensky, who does not represent only the Ukraine people but also oligarchs and Jews. So Russia negotiates only PARTLY with Ukraine.

I believe you're too much focusing on ethnicity. Either way - Zelensky can represent other ethnicities as well.

westerninfo> There are others in the background not only the Ukraine people.

You mean - Hungarians?
RU ждан72 #25.03.2022 15:39  @westerninfo#25.03.2022 14:54
+
+1
-
edit

ждан72

аксакал
★★
westerninfo> I want ask 1 thing: did you know at 21,22 or 23 february that Russia will attack Ukraine in days?
I was hoping it would happen much sooner. back in 14, when the Ukrainian fascists burned Russians alive. Russian Russians were killed by Hungarians because they were Russians during the attempted pro-fascist coup in 56.
HU westerninfo #25.03.2022 15:44  @Bredonosec#25.03.2022 15:12
+
-
edit

westerninfo

новичок
westerninfo>> I want ask 1 thing: did you know at 21,22 or 23 february that Russia will attack
Bredonosec> And yes, i knew that campaign will start during Bejgin olimpic games, as US usually start wars for last 2 decades.

OK. No attack, campaign. So you know at 21,22 or 23 february, that something will start in the very close future. I was pretty sure also, but here in my country everybody said there will be nothing.
HU westerninfo #25.03.2022 16:00  @st_Paulus#25.03.2022 15:33
+
-
edit

westerninfo

новичок
westerninfo>> There are others in the background not only the Ukraine people.
s.P.> You mean - Hungarians?

Absolutely not. Zelensky does not represent Hungarians. I say, he represents not only the Ukraine people. He's jew, so he represent also jews. He had some relationships with oligarchs, so he represents oligarchs, etc. It's natural. But it's very hard to negotiate with him and make a correct peace treaty, because there are different groups who have other priorities than Ukraine people. I mean there is not only Ukraine and Russian who negotiate, but in the Ukraine side there are more groups. The Russian side is more or less your president. (I think)

Try to make an example: if an oligarch has factories in Luhansk, he wants his factories back. And he says Zelensky: listen my son, we need every square meter of Ukraine, regardless of russian ethnic people. If another has a factory that was destructed: Russia needs to pay compensation - Ukraine people probably also want compensation it's a popular idea. If another has properties in Crimea: we need back Crimea.
I hope you understand what i try to say.
RU st_Paulus #25.03.2022 16:17  @westerninfo#25.03.2022 16:00
+
-
edit

st_Paulus

аксакал

westerninfo> I hope you understand what i try to say.

I guess.

I believe it was true for Poroshenko administration and Zelenskiy before the start of the campaign. But not anymore.

Despite some stupid moves I believe this administration is intelligent enough to at least realize how fucked they are. It's not the time for this kind of stuff - they're about to loose everything.
HU westerninfo #25.03.2022 16:21  @st_Paulus#25.03.2022 16:17
+
-
edit

westerninfo

новичок
westerninfo>> I hope you understand what i try to say.
s.P.> I guess.
s.P.> I believe it was true for Poroshenko administration and Zelenskiy before the start of the campaign. But not anymore.
s.P.> Despite some stupid moves I believe this administration is intelligent enough to at least realize how fucked they are. It's not the time for this kind of stuff - they're about to loose everything.

The problem that there is war propaganda in Ukraine, in the West and in Russia also. Here - I mean in the West - media says Ukraine will win in a few days.
Russia says everything goes on it's way.
There are anomalities everywhere, so we don't know what happens - but we know neither side says 100% truth.
HU westerninfo #25.03.2022 16:26
+
-
edit

westerninfo

новичок
ждан72 in 1848, Hungarian separatists raised an uprising (as Donetsk is now) and Austria called Russia, as Ukraine is now calling the EU and the USA. Russia was not an aggressor, because it did not attack Hungary, but pacified the separatists at the request of the legitimate government.in 1956, the pro-fascist forces tried to stage a coup and the legitimate government called the USSR for help to pacify the unfinished fascists, murderers and criminals. acting under the patronage of the CIA and the State Department.

No. We were an independent country since 892. Not separatists, not agressors. Sometime foreign powers occupied us. What you say is pure tiranny in 1848-49 and in 1956.
In 1941 we tried to fix the injustice of the treaty of trianon with another injustice. It was not a correct way and we loose in 1945.
EE Bornholmer #25.03.2022 17:30  @westerninfo#25.03.2022 11:01
+
-
edit

Bornholmer

аксакал
★★

westerninfo> It's a trap.

OK, OK. We know all that. And?..
LT Bredonosec #25.03.2022 17:42  @westerninfo#25.03.2022 15:44
+
0 (+1/-1)
-
edit

westerninfo>>> I want ask 1 thing: did you know at 21,22 or 23 february that Russia will attack
Bredonosec>> And yes, i knew that campaign will start during Bejgin olimpic games, as US usually start wars for last 2 decades.
westerninfo> OK. No attack, campaign.
US campaign.
Or you trying to continue spamming?

>So you know at 21,22 or 23 february
I knew at the start of october. That US will start the war in europe. During olimpic games. As they usually do.
And question for me was only will it be solely doneck region, or also attack on kaliningrad region from poland with accumulated huge forces near its border.
Any stupid spam throw to trash.

>He's jew, so he represent also jews.
I am jew. Hence I represent jews, not that clawn.

>I say, he represents not only the Ukraine people.
he does not. Since he agreed to start the war and lay ucraine people down for a gun meat under US pressure - he does not.

westerninfo> I am not here to criticize Russia, I try only to open your eyes.
can you please remind exact coordinates of your CIPsO? :)

>Here - I mean in the West - media says Ukraine will win in a few days.
In ancient egipt there was a prohibition to pronounce losses. Hence we know about them from times of stated "wins" more and more close to the capital of its kingdom.
Today actions are on Kiev suburbia streets. And poland prepares to annex western parts of the state. And hungary looks for grounds to annex Karpaty region.
Of course ucraine "gonna win in few days" =)) What else can happen in these consequences? ))

>No. We were an independent country since 892.
Pity, but real europe map doesn't know about it. :) There was Austro-hungarian empire, no matter what is taught in your schools about that period.
RU ждан72 #25.03.2022 20:01  @westerninfo#25.03.2022 16:26
+
+1
-
edit

ждан72

аксакал
★★
westerninfo> No. We were an independent country since 892. Not separatists, not agressors. Sometime foreign powers occupied us. What you say is pure tiranny in 1848-49 and in 1956.
Magyarország 1848-ban nem volt független állam. a Habsburg Birodalom része volt, és megpróbált lázadni. az orosz csapatok bevezetése a kormány kérésére a felkelés elnyomása érdekében nem invázió.
a 45-ös" invázióval " remélem rájöttek és felismerték, hogy nem a Szovjetunió támadta meg Magyarországot, hanem Magyarország támadta meg a 41-et.
1945 után Magyarország (a Szovjetunió akaratával és engedélyével) szabaddá és függetlenné vált. de 1956-ban a szabad és független Magyarországon a fasiszta nedobitkov egy csoportja a CIA támogatásával megpróbált kormányellenes puccsot és szovjet csapatok bevonulását megrendezni annak érdekében, hogy elnyomja a fasiszták, gyilkosok és terroristák által szervezett illegális puccsot, nem volt invázió. mert nem volt célja a hatalom megragadása vagy megváltoztatása.
+
+1
-
edit

HT

опытный

westerninfo> Not sure Putin wants revive SovietUnion

You have more chances to see USA replacing Declaration of Independence with Communist Manifesto other than to see Putin reviving USSR.

westerninfo> if Russia is beaten down

What do you actually mean by that?

westerninfo> we - Hungary, we will also the colony of the west. Much more than now.

Ever tried to think before typing?

westerninfo> If Ukraine wins

Forget about "Ukraine".

westerninfo> If Ukraine is beaten down, Russia will be our neighbour - I am not persuaded it will be good for us.

"Us" meaning who?

westerninfo> I am for a correct peace between Ukraine and Russia.

That ship has sailed.
HU westerninfo #26.03.2022 00:35
+
-
edit

westerninfo

новичок
(I have limited numer of posts here, because I received two punishment when i placed post in english in the Russian-Ukrain war topic. 1st post I didn't know that it's prohibited, the 21nd I can't place post in Russian, it's an old laptop. I asked the anonisimov to unblock my limit, I hope he will do.)

Just now I hear on the TV (TV unfriendly with Hungarian government), that
1. Russia finished the 1st phase of his operations in Ukraine and his army will concentrate to Donbass
2. Medvedev said in a statement, that the whole Ukraine thing was the idea of Putin and Medvedev said at the start that it is madness

Really they said such things? In Russian sources it's difficult to find something (for me).

ждан72 Hungary was an independent country since 892. 1130 years. Sometimes foreign power occupied the country partly or the whole country. It was not the will of the people here. Never. So we were not "part of Habsburg Empire" but an occupied country which has every right to make a revolution against ANY agressors. These revolts: 1604-1606, 1703-1711, 1848-1849, 1956. Russia beaten down 2 revolutions here: 1848-1849 and 1956. In 1849 Russia gave help to Habsburg Empire. In 1956 Russia gave help to the cruel jewish government which was not elected, but it was a puppet government. And in 1956 revolution cruel jewish officers was killed, not Russians. When the red army come, we defended as long as we could. And we had no any support from the west.
LT Bredonosec #26.03.2022 01:08
+
0 (+1/-1)
-
edit

as i see, our "conversor" continuously ignores the reality and uses forum just as a means to spread stupid propahanda.
Propose to react accordingly, as to ordinary political spamer.
+
-
edit

westerninfo

новичок
westerninfo>> if Russia is beaten down
HT> What do you actually mean by that?

I wrote at 3 mars 2022, what I think about the situation. A worst-case scenario for Russia.
(I buy and sell shares. To be successfull, I try to foresee economical events. As a side-effect, sometimes i see political events also. At 21 february 2022, I saw a risk, there will be an attack (or campaign if you want) against Ukraine. The 23 february 2022 i was pretty sure that it will happen in 1-2-3 days, so i changed everything that i had in forint to a stable currency.)

If you want, i can send you this worst-case scenario in email, and you can answer what is your opinion about that. In this worst-case scenario, Russia is beaten down. I don't want a super weak Russia AND a super strong Ukraine. If you see that it could happen, perhaps something can be made to avoid collapse. I don't know.

westerninfo>> we - Hungary, we will also the colony of the west. Much more than now.
HT> Ever tried to think before typing?

Before 2010 vast majority of Hungarian economy was in the hands of strangers. Bank, energy, media, manufacturing, everything. In the last 12 years we could make some development and now the majority is in Hungarian hands.

westerninfo>> If Ukraine is beaten down, Russia will be our neighbour - I am not persuaded it will be good for us.
HT> "Us" meaning who?

I think it is not good for Hungary if it will be the neighbour of Russia. I think a not too strong Ukraine and a not too strong Russia would be the ideal for Hungary. If Russia is too strong we can fear from it. If Ukraine is too strong, we can fear from it also.

westerninfo>> I am for a correct peace between Ukraine and Russia.
HT> That ship has sailed.

I think it's essential for Russia now. As soon as possible.
HU westerninfo #26.03.2022 01:41  @Bredonosec#26.03.2022 01:08
+
-
edit

westerninfo

новичок
Bredonosec> as i see, our "conversor" continuously ignores the reality and uses forum just as a means to spread stupid propahanda.
Bredonosec> Propose to react accordingly, as to ordinary political spamer.

No. I am not conversor. I see there are two reality in the news. One reality in the West, one reality in Russia. I came here to ask You if these 2 news are fake or real? Do you hear about this or not?
LT Bredonosec #26.03.2022 01:51  @westerninfo#26.03.2022 01:41
+
0 (+1/-1)
-
edit

Bredonosec>> Propose to react accordingly, as to ordinary political spamer.
westerninfo> No. I am not conversor. I came here to ask You if these 2 news are fake or real?
Stop lying. you said in straight words, u're here "to open eyes of those russians"
Fuck off with polit/spam.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

в начало страницы | новое

Поиск
Настройки
Твиттер сайта
Статистика
Рейтинг@Mail.ru