Данное обстоятельство позволит цехам механического производства больше работать на комплектацию «Ангары» и «Рокота».
– надо понимать, объемы по «рокоту» не уменьшаются.
– Год по «Рокоту» мы завершили не ахти как, поэтому надо приложить все усилия, чтобы в 2016-м сделать план. Объемы достаточно серьезные. Предстоит снарядить несколько машин, а две – передать на РКЗ неснаряженными, в имеющемся состоянии. Работы много, мы освободили 4-й цех от ангарских блоков, чтобы он сосредоточил все внимание на «Рокоте».
Peter B. de Selding @pbdes
Iridium: Change in launch plans. 1st launch now 10 sats on SpaceX Falcon 9 in July, not 2 sats in April on Russ/Ukraine Dnepr.
Iridium: Russian/Ukrainian Dnepr rocket has schedule ???, so we're moving up SpaceX Falcon 10-sat launch to July. Was in August.
SpaceX 2016 launch manifest increasingly looks like professional plate juggling. IRDM announcement wont make it easier.
IRDM decision to go to SpaceX for 1st launch has insurance issues. Underwriters wanted to 4 months' ops of 2 sats to validate sat platform
IRDM CEO Desch: SpaceX has confirmed to us that we will get a July launch slot for the first 10 Iridium Next satellites.
IRDM: Russian Defense Ministry has had docs for our Dnepr launch from Yasny, Russia, for some time but have not issued OK. Unclear why.
IRDM's Desch: New launch plan means 3 months, not 4, between 1st and second launches — 2d also SpaceX, in October — but that's OK.
IRDM: Orbital ATK does AIT for IRDM Next sats in Arizona & will be producing 6 sats/month by July. Thales Alenia, our prime, is on sched.
IRDM CFO Fitzpatrick: Our launch/sat isurance cost will be ~ $125 million w/ new launch plan, no big change.
The Lybid sat we built for Ukraine still in storage; contract still dead in water. Co. didnt suggest a Plan B for use of asset.
Countdown held for the day. Teams are reviewing the data and next available launch date.
Chris B - NSF @NASASpaceflight
Falcon 9/SES-9: Unofficial - but looking at NET (No Earlier Than) Saturday. No official note, so wait for SpaceX to make a decision.
20:39 Launch no earlier than Sunday
SES and Air Force sources say the Falcon 9 launch has been rescheduled for no earlier than Sunday.
The mission is on the Air Force's range schedule for Sunday, at the earliest, with a launch window extending from 6:47-8:20 p.m. EST (2347-0120 GMT).
SES officials say the flight could be delayed further until next week, and SpaceX has not confirmed a target launch date.
There is a better than 95 percent chance of favorable weather for Sunday's launch window, with partly cloudy skies, southeast winds of 5 to 10 mph, and a temperature of 64 degrees Fahrenheit. The only slight concern is with cumulus clouds.
"On launch day, the winds will be easterly bringing in low level cloudiness to the spaceport, but very little risk of a weather violation," the 45th Weather Squadron wrote in the official launch forecast.
For Monday, more ideal weather is in the forecast, with a 90 percent chance of acceptable conditions.
Elon Musk @elonmusk 5 ч
@SpaceX Launch aborted on low thrust alarm. Rising oxygen temps due to hold for boat and helium bubble triggered alarm.
SpaceX @SpaceX 5 ч
Launch team has called a scrub for the day; vehicle and spacecraft are healthy.
SpaceX @SpaceX 5 ч
Ignition sequence aborted in final seconds of countdown; update pending from launch team after data review
SpaceX did not set a new date for the launch of the SES 9 communications satellite, but the U.S. Air Force’s 45th Space Wing — owner of the Cape Canaveral launch range — indicated the flight would not take off until at least Tuesday.
“The range will begin evaluating new launch dates from the customer no earlier than 48 hours” from Sunday, the Air Force said in a statement.
SpaceX’s launch team aimed to have the 229-foot-tall rocket ready for takeoff at 6:47 p.m. EST (2347 GMT), but Air Force range safety officials ordered a hold in the countdown less than two minutes before liftoff.
A boat strayed into restricted waters downrange from Cape Canaveral, and a military helicopter scrambled to chase the vessel out of the keep-out zone.
Engineers set up for another try at launching at 7:21 p.m. EST, and the countdown appeared to go smoothly, with the Falcon 9’s propellant tanks pressurizing and its nine Merlin 1D first stage engines firing up seconds before launch.
But the engines went quiet with a flash of green-orange light a moment after ignition, and SpaceX’s launch director officially called off Sunday’s launch attempt a few minutes later.
Elon Musk, SpaceX’s founder and chief executive, posted an update on Twitter shortly after the last-second abort.
“Launch aborted on low thrust alarm,” Musk tweeted. “Rising oxygen temps due to hold for boat and helium bubble triggered alarm.”
Arianespace @Arianespace 14 ч.14 часов назад
#Ariane5 stands tall with @Eutelsat_SA’s EUTELSAT 65 West A for liftoff March 9 on Arianespace #VA229. #LetsLaunch
Jeff Foust @jeff_foust 47 мин
Scimemi: SpaceX CRS-8 launch tentatively scheduled for Mar 30, but yet to be finalized; waiting on when SES-9 launches.
Jeff Foust @jeff_foust 37 мин
Banerdt: Replanned InSight mission would launch May 5, 2018; land Nov. 26. #mepag