edit

sam7

администратор
★★★★★
westerninfo>

Just for your info

In blood I`m 75% Ukrainian and 25% Hungarian

Итоги Путина — 2019 [sam7#07.09.19 20:08]

… … Ну, дык и у меня 75% украинской крови и 25% венгерской. А я - русский // Россия

But I`m Russian
HU westerninfo #26.03.2022 23:59  @ждан72#26.03.2022 23:23
+
-
edit

westerninfo

новичок
westerninfo>> It's tyranny when you say an op
ждан72> do Russians in Ukraine have the right to overthrow the Ukrainians?

Overthrow the Ukraine government? No. (Personally I think Ukraine needs a change of government)

ждан72> did you personally support Donetsk in its struggle against Ukrainian fascists?

Personally I say yes, they have the right to fight. But I never sent personally financial support or food in Donetsk.

ждан72> Do you support the right of Catalonia to fight against Spain and do you talk about it in your country?

I think they have the right, the problem they are very mixed with native Spanish people. Nobody talks from this in Hungary, this is not a widely spoken problem here.

ждан72> in 1956 Hungary was free and independent, why do you call the anti-state fascist revolt of murderers and terrorists a "revolution"?

This 1956 government was not elected fairly. In 1956 Hungary was a satellit of SovietUnion. The members of the government were jews who took revenge on Hungarian people: in 1944 jews from rural Hungary were deported to german camps.
This was not a fascist revolt but self-defense of people. Workers. Farmers. Teachers. Writers. Even hungarian soldiers. Even hungarian communists: the revolutionary government has a prime minister, Nagy Imre. Nagy Imre was a member in former governments and also a leader in the communist party. He was sentenced to death by the new puppet government when the revolution was beaten down.
+
-
edit

westerninfo

новичок
westerninfo>>
sam7> Just for your info
sam7> In blood I`m 75% Ukrainian and 25% Hungarian
sam7> Итоги Путина — 2019 [sam7#07.09.19 20:08]
sam7> But I`m Russian

So You need to know Hungary never wanted the destruction of Ukraine, nor Russia. Not even in WW2...

USA it's another thing. But I think your ennemy is not the American people but American capital. The imperialistic or giga capital.
HU westerninfo #27.03.2022 01:03  @st_Paulus#26.03.2022 11:08
+
-
edit

westerninfo

новичок
s.P.> It's a typical wartime chest puffing. Propaganda aside - do you think Ukraine has a chance?

I forgot this.
Absolutely. Even, I think Russia will loose. I think it from the 3 mars.

And there will be consequences catastrophic for anybody, even for Ukraine, even for Hungary. That's why I am here. I try to inject an information to Your highest level, from the INSIDE, with help of honest Russians. And perhaps Your government will think about how to solve the situation, which is a trap now.
+
+4
-
edit

sam7

администратор
★★★★★
westerninfo> So You need to know Hungary never wanted the destruction of Ukraine, nor Russia. Not even in WW2...

Not even in WW2...

So, Hungary invaded USSR and killed soviet people to bring freedom?

No, Hungary together with United Europe was participant of Plan Ost, to demolish our country.

Three hundred thousands of hungarians are resting in our soil.

We are not against hungarians but be careful touching topic of war of Hungaria against USSR
+
+1
-
edit

trainer

опытный

Персонаж интересный.
Венгр. Говорит что работает с какими-то финансовыми инструментами. Что-то там про риски. У него есть cекретный план. Ему нужен контакт с высокопоставленными лицами России. Да это же Джордж Сорос собственной персоной. :D
+
-
edit

U235

старожил
★★★★★

westerninfo> I watch the things you linked, exept Medvedyev, he speaks russian.

Here is full interview in English

Post-Cold War world order is over, former Russian president says (FULL INTERVIEW)

The West has failed to understand Russia, and its sanctions are destroying its own post-Cold War hegemony, Dmitry Medvedev has told RT //  www.rt.com

EE Bornholmer #27.03.2022 11:04  @westerninfo#27.03.2022 00:08
+
-
edit

Bornholmer

аксакал
★★
westerninfo> But I think your ennemy is not the American people but American capital. The imperialistic or giga capital.

Of course. But fighting that 'giga-capital' can take different forms. The military operation in Ukraine is one of them.

I cannot see what is your proposal you intend to describe here. All the words you have written here look rather like an explanation. Explanation of what?

C'mon, say this at last.
EE Bornholmer #27.03.2022 11:06  @trainer#27.03.2022 10:10
+
-
edit

Bornholmer

аксакал
★★
trainer> Ему нужен контакт с высокопоставленными лицами России. Да это же Джордж Сорос собственной персоной. :D

Говорят, в даркнете есть канал для иностранцев, желающих связаться с ФСБ :D
+
-
edit

HT

опытный

westerninfo> An example: in 2001 I saw that our PM Medgyessi Peter was an intelligent agent in the 1970's. 2 days after I saw it, Roumanian intelligence agency leaked this info.

And it is your fourth day here. Probably it's time to see that nobody is interested in you mega-secret-worst-case-scenarios.

Huh? :D
RU ждан72 #27.03.2022 13:54  @westerninfo#26.03.2022 23:59
+
+2
-
edit

ждан72

аксакал
★★
westerninfo> This 1956 government was not elected fairly. In 1956 H
that is, what the authorities caught Hungarians who committed crimes during WWII, do you call "revenge" and a riot arranged with CIA money, and from your own words, do you call a revolt against Jews and Russians a struggle for freedom?
and in my opinion , this is just the fascist one .
RU st_Paulus #27.03.2022 14:06  @westerninfo#26.03.2022 22:06
+
-
edit

st_Paulus

аксакал

westerninfo> If I post it here, You will criticise it word by word. And it can be criticised

That's the thing - it should be.

Your "six handshakes" idea doesn't seem realistic at all. And your hesitation to disclose any details makes things even worse.

If you are seeking contacts with Russian intelligence services here - it's not a good sign. And it's dangerous for you personally, if you are actually EU citizen.

Regardless of your intentions - your information cannot be trusted.

I work in media btw - you have no idea how many calls we're receiving daily from all kinds of mentally unstable people. I don't want to come off as rude, but your case cannot be distinguished from those ATM.
Mystery. Vague threats. Desire to make contact with important people. All that.

And just a side note - I personally got contacted several times by various financiers from Eastern Europe during last couple weeks.
HU westerninfo #27.03.2022 14:07  @ждан72#27.03.2022 13:54
+
-
edit

westerninfo

новичок
westerninfo>> This 1956 government was not elected fairly. In 1956 H
ждан72> that is, what the authorities caught Hungarians who committed crimes during WWII, do you call "revenge" and a riot arranged with CIA money, and from your own words, do you call a revolt against Jews and Russians a struggle for freedom?
ждан72> and in my opinion , this is just the fascist one .

Revolution was not because Hungarians who comitted crimes were caught by authorities. The revolution happened because this cruel jewish government opressed Hungary, they took revenge on the hungarian people: no freedom of speech, no free press, confiscation of the land from little farmers: to put everything in commune agricultural firms, confiscation of houses and flats (hundred thousands even millions). They treated our people like shit. Not the war criminals, but the whole people.
HU westerninfo #27.03.2022 14:25  @st_Paulus#27.03.2022 14:06
+
-
edit

westerninfo

новичок
westerninfo>> If I post it here, You will criticise it word by word. And it can be criticised
s.P.> That's the thing - it should be.
s.P.> Your "six handshakes" idea doesn't seem realistic at all. And your hesitation to disclose any details makes things even worse.
s.P.> If you are seeking contacts with Russian intelligence services here - it's not a good sign. And it's dangerous for you personally, if you are actually EU citizen.
s.P.> Regardless of your intentions - your information cannot be trusted.
s.P.> I work in media btw - you have no idea how many calls we're receiving daily from all kinds of mentally unstable people. I don't want to come off as rude, but your case cannot be distinguished from those ATM.
s.P.> Mystery. Vague threats. Desire to make contact with important people. All that.
s.P.> And just a side note - I personally got contacted several times by various financiers from Eastern Europe during last couple weeks.

No i don't want contact with intelligence services, nor your government - they receive thousands of emails, letters, etc I am persuaded.
I would like to persuade a honest Russian from a hardcore military forum, to evalute my worst-case scenario and send it to his friend at a higher level. His friend can send it to another higher levels. Perhaps my scenario can reach somebody at he highest level and he thinks about it: because he received my scenario from his friend. Yes it's six handshakes. I would like they only evaluate my scenario and perhaps avoid very-very great stupidities.
That's all.

If I see it's absolutely useless, I accept and I finish my posts here. I don't want anything bad, perhaps I am a little bit naive.
Данное сообщение является официальным предупреждением
RU sam7 #27.03.2022 14:39  @westerninfo#27.03.2022 14:07
+
-
edit

sam7

администратор
★★★★★
westerninfo> Revolution

If you want to discuss the "Revolution" inspired by US and about your own people tortured by revolutioneers, please, open a new topic, here it is offtopic and will be punished according to the forum rules.

• sam7 [27.03.2022 14:39]: Административное предупреждение: sam7#27.03.22 14:39
EE Bornholmer #27.03.2022 15:16  @westerninfo#27.03.2022 14:07
+
+1
-
edit

Bornholmer

аксакал
★★
westerninfo> The revolution happened because this cruel jewish government opressed Hungary,

Nå. Cruel Jewish. Jewish are to blame for everything. That is not something unheard of :D

> they took revenge on the hungarian people: no freedom of speech, no free press, confiscation of the land from little farmers: to put everything in commune agricultural firms, confiscation of houses and flats (hundred thousands even millions). They treated our people like shit. Not the war criminals, but the whole people.

...even millions...

Я уже было подумал, что у нас венгерское издание нашего форумного pkl. Теперь думаю - не, черносотенная Пцыца-Тройка...

Темна вода во облацех :D
+
-
edit

sam7

администратор
★★★★★
Bornholmer> Jewish are to blame for everything.

To be blamed, you mean?
RU st_Paulus #27.03.2022 15:41  @westerninfo#27.03.2022 14:25
+
-
edit

st_Paulus

аксакал

westerninfo> If I see it's absolutely useless, I accept and I finish my posts here. I don't want anything bad, perhaps I am a little bit naive.

I'm not saying your intentions are bad. Maybe it's just a communication issue. But the whole thing just looks fishy from any angle, and your focus on ethnicities above all.

But I will give you a benefit of a doubt. Here's a friendly reminder - we don't tolerate things like that here.

I see a resurgence of not-so-frienly remarks towards Ukrainians tho + some chauvinism, but it's not the norm.

I believe there's always a way to describe something without giving away the essence. So far it's just empty talk I'm afraid.
RU ждан72 #27.03.2022 16:00  @westerninfo#27.03.2022 14:07
+
+2
-
edit

ждан72

аксакал
★★
westerninfo> Revolution was not because Hungarian
these are all Western fairy tales, wherever there is a conversation about oppression, violation of rights, and so on, the ears of the CIA are immediately visible, especially since they have long admitted that this was the case.
but by focusing on the Jews, you confirm that it was precisely a fascist coup.
RU ждан72 #27.03.2022 16:15  @westerninfo#27.03.2022 14:07
+
+2
-
edit

ждан72

аксакал
★★
westerninfo> They treated our people like shit.
The former senior lieutenant of state security, bound, was taken to the middle of the courtyard. He was subjected to sadistic bullying. At first, he was beaten on the legs and beaten until he fell, and then hung by his feet on a lamppost in the yard. After that, an army senior lieutenant (a man in a tunic) with a long, thirty-forty-centimeter knife began to stab him in the lower back and stomach. Then he cut off the victim's right ear and cut the ligaments on his legs — above the shin. The tortured comrade was still alive when about ten rebels brought a woman of about twenty-eight into the courtyard. Seeing the tortured comrade, the woman sobbed and began to ask the rebels not to kill her, since she is a mother of three children and has not harmed anyone. A senior lieutenant approached her... then he stabbed the woman with a knife. She fell. Then a man in prison clothes approached her and, grabbing her by the hair, turned her over.

it was necessary to clean up the country, it's a pity that the USSR was kind and did not finish off the fascists and their minions.
But what happened next was even scarier. Brutal, simply inhuman murders began. Colonel Jozsef Papu, still alive, was doused with gasoline on his face and upper torso, and then hung by his legs and set on fire. Other Communists were killed no less brutally. Beaten, burned, mutilated bodies were hung from trees by their feet, someone was hanged in the usual way.

Russian Russians were hanged on poles by your "revolutionaries" simply because they are Russians, Jews were burned alive because they are Jews. and all this was justified by the fact that you are "disrespected"?????
it is a pity that Hungary, as a country of accomplice of Hitlerism, was not divided among the winners and did not send all of you to the north to remove snow to the pole.
+
-
edit

Bornholmer

аксакал
★★
Bornholmer>> Jewish are to blame for everything.
sam7> To be blamed, you mean?

Like I never checked the meaning of it :D

It does sound a little strange but both are correct, and active meaning can be also used in passive one :ne_nau:
+
-
edit

sam7

администратор
★★★★★
ждан72>

Ну, Вас уже заносит...

Как бы мы жили без Икарусов?

Нормальная страна Венгрия, была немного недружелюбная, но, не меняя своего отношения к нам в резко меняющемся мире, оказалась дружелюбнее "братушек" из Болгарии.

Парадокс...
HU westerninfo #27.03.2022 16:35  @ждан72#27.03.2022 16:15
+
-
edit

westerninfo

новичок
westerninfo>> They treated our people like shit.
ждан72> Russian Russians were hanged on poles by your "revolutionaries" simply because they are Russians, Jews were burned alive because they are Jews. and all this was justified by the fact that you are "disrespected"?????
ждан72> it is a pity that Hungary, as a country of accomplice of Hitlerism, was not divided among the winners and did not send all of you to the north to remove snow to the pole.

It goes in the wrong direction. I come here with an intention to try to help to deescalate this Ukraine conflict now.
And I can't answer what You say about Revolution, because others say it's offtopic and I will be banned. (Russian Russians were not hanged on poles and Jews was not burned alive. And nobody was killed or beaten in 1956 just they had Russian or Jewish ethnicity. Revolutionaires hated the government because they opressed the whole hungarian people.)

Sorry for coming here, I see You are under pressure, You think I am fishy or manipulator, etc. I am not ennemy of Russia, not even Ukraine. I hope You (the 2 nation) will find peace in the end and not to escalate the conflict.
Sorry for coming here, I did not want any bad thing.
+
+2
-
edit

sam7

администратор
★★★★★
westerninfo> Sorry for coming here, I did not want any bad thing.

No one beleive that you are naive.

You came here to open eyes to Russians.

But, in return, Russians try to open your eyes.
AD Реклама Google — средство выживания форумов :)
RU st_Paulus #27.03.2022 16:49  @westerninfo#27.03.2022 16:35
+
-
edit

st_Paulus

аксакал

westerninfo> Sorry for coming here, I did not want any bad thing.

You're free to open another thread about Hungary. Folks are understandably on edge - but I'd guess it will calm down eventually. People tend do be wary of strangers during wartime.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

в начало страницы | новое

Поиск
Настройки
Твиттер сайта
Статистика
Рейтинг@Mail.ru