RU AGRESSOR #25.03.2022 01:40  @westerninfo#25.03.2022 00:25
+
+1
-
edit

AGRESSOR

литератор
★★★★★
westerninfo> So a solution is needed ASAP. And the solution is probably not to kill Zelensky by mercenaries.

So many words are spoken. So few meaning is expressed. What's point, dude? What is your "solution"?
HU westerninfo #25.03.2022 02:12  @AGRESSOR#25.03.2022 01:40
+
-
edit

westerninfo

новичок
AGRESSOR> So many words are spoken. So few meaning is expressed. What's point, dude? What is your "solution"?

You see what trap you are in?
While You attack Ukraine people, You are the agressor, West helps the defenders
AND
You can not negotiate with the Ukraine people, because their president represents partly Ukraine people.

You see? You attack the people, but there is no the people who decide what he wants.
No matter how many damage you make them, they can't negotiate with You.

Solution? There are clever intelligence service, economists, diplomats, engineers, etc in Russia - You collect some (or lot of them) in a house, food, water, heating, communication channels. Close the door and they find something. When it works they can quit the house. Like in ancient times when the pope was elected.

They will have a solution much better than I could propose.
RU AGRESSOR #25.03.2022 03:28  @westerninfo#25.03.2022 02:12
+
+1
-
edit

AGRESSOR

литератор
★★★★★
westerninfo> You see what trap you are in?

No, I don't. :)

westerninfo> While You attack Ukraine people, You are the agressor, West helps the defenders

We are not an aggressor, we are defending ourselves preventively. We do know that, and having this known we don't care what others may think of us. What's about West helping Ukraine... Well, West can keep trying but it won't have any significant effect. Why? Because the price of effective help is too big, and it's not about money, not at all. The only help that the West can provide today, is a nuclear war... Unlike Russian counter-sanctions against the West. Europe is already struggling economically, as well as the bell is ringing for US (debts, lack of industries, social instability, dollar depreciation, etc), and it's not Jingle Bells... For many years we've been considering our dependence on oil and gas sales as a curse, but today it seems to be a blessing...

westerninfo> You can not negotiate with the Ukraine people,

We ain't going to negotiate. We gonna achieve the goals tasked: nazis degenerates will die, Ukraine will be enfreed of this nightmare and will pose no threat for Russia. It's simple as pie.

westerninfo> because their president represents partly Ukraine people.

No matter what he "represents". He is an empty suit, if you know what it means...

westerninfo> You see?

No.

westerninfo> You attack the people, but there is no the people who decide what he wants.

We don't care what he wants. It's so simple, dude. We just don't care.

westerninfo> No matter how many damage you make them, they can't negotiate with You.

One more time. We ain't going to negotiate. We are going to wipe out nazi regime of Ukraine.

westerninfo> Solution? There are clever intelligence service, economists, diplomats, engineers, etc in Russia - You collect some (or lot of them) in a house, food, water, heating, communication channels. Close the door and they find something. When it works they can quit the house. Like in ancient times when the pope was elected.

Probably my English is not as good as yours, but what the hell are you trying to tell me? :)

westerninfo> They will have a solution much better than I could propose.

Your "solution" is still yet to be either proposed or, at least, found. :hihihi:
+
-
edit

U235

старожил
★★★★★

westerninfo> While You attack Ukraine people, You are the agressor,

Oh, Really?

It's humanitarian bombing. This bombing open the door to peace in Ukraine. We don't attack Ukraine people. We attack fascist and dictatorship ukrainian regime. Ukrainian people - is only collateral damage. Don't worry. Ukrainian people, Iraq people, Afganistan people, Serbian people- there no difference :)

westerninfo> You see? You attack the people, but there is no the people who decide what he wants.

What we are doing wrong? :D

Did guys fom Hiroshima decided something? :) Did decided something serbian people attaked by NATO bombs?
Это сообщение редактировалось 25.03.2022 в 06:50
+
-
edit

HT

опытный

westerninfo> If Ukraine wins

...if cows could fly...
+
-
edit

HT

опытный

westerninfo> While You attack Ukraine people, You are the agressor, West helps the defenders

While USA attacks Vietnam people, USA is the aggressor, West helps the defe…
WAIT OH SHI-

And so on, and so on, and so on…list of the countries attacked by the "West" is quite long.

Tell me please, do you really believe in what you write?
Or you are nothing but a hypocrite?

HT

опытный

U235> Did gays...

"Guys", maybe? ;)
+
-
edit

HT

опытный

westerninfo> You want a new Warsaw pact

Says who?
Is there something in your head except stupid western propaganda like: "Putin wants to revive USSR"?
EE Bornholmer #25.03.2022 07:24  @westerninfo#25.03.2022 02:12
+
-
edit

Bornholmer

аксакал
★★

westerninfo> You see what trap you are in?
Nå, looks like you came here just to repeat what we read every day in western media :s_head:

So, nothing new.
RU Александр Леонов #25.03.2022 07:39  @westerninfo#25.03.2022 02:12
+
-
edit

westerninfo> They will have a solution much better than I could propose.

cool dude)))
EE Bornholmer #25.03.2022 09:07  @AGRESSOR#24.03.2022 20:32
+
+1
-
edit

Bornholmer

аксакал
★★

AGRESSOR> You might want to improve your English before you gonna "analyse something".

Пусть он сперва освоит русский, тогда, глядишь, сможет разводить анализы про положение дел в России. А то он как наш Ивочка, рассуждающий о Китае на основе англосаксонской, простихоспаде, прессы.
+
-
edit

westerninfo

новичок
U235> Did guys fom Hiroshima decided something? :) Did decided something serbian people attaked by NATO bombs?

I am not here to criticize Russia, I try only to open your eyes. Hiroshima was a cruelty. Serbian bombings also. Iraq, Syria, Viet-Nam, Korean war, 1849, 1956 in Hungary - cruelty also. I agree with You - these attacks were agressions. But if these attacks were agressions, russian attack against ukraine is also an agression, when you don't only defend your minority, your ethnic russians. When it's more than defending, it will be agression. (Yes I know the war has its rules, we can't only defend... But when it's an attack, there will be agression...)

But it's the Western media who paints what happens for Western people. And this media is in the hands of people who are not friendly with Russia. And the West has 20-25-30x more ressources than Russia. This western media say US attacks are correct like "Serbian bombings open the door to peace"... I know it's full stupidity. But 1.5 billion people in the west are influenced by such stupidities every day. Guess how much western people come here to see what russian people think about the situation. Guess how much western people go to ukraine forums to see what happens. Nobody - they watch and read western media, nothing other.

Western media - which is in the hands of people unfriendly with Russia - influence people, businessmen, politicians against you. And it is easy for the western media, because there are russian soldiers in the territory of ukraine. So this western media can influence western people to collect limitless food and medicament for Ukraine. This media helps western politicians to persuade their people: we need to send weapons to Ukraine. Meanwhile you, Russians are the bad guys in the eye of western people. Western media does not say it's collateral damage, they say russian killers. Yes it is not correct. It is double stantard.

Just 5 weeks ago russians and ukraines were like brothers who have problems, who have conflicts, who dispute, sometimes too much agressions and they kill each other. (Donetzk, Luhansk) But now, everything is fucked: Ukraine people hate Russia and hate people of Russia also. Because they are attacked by You.

RUssia fights against limitless money (because the west only prints money...), food, medicament and weapons in Ukraine. And I think it is useless: you can't negotiate with the ukraine people who loose their lifes, childs, houses, cars, money, everything. Because Zelensky represents not only Ukraine people but also other groups. (Somebody wrote here he's only an empty suit - I think it's exageration perhaps) It's a trap.
+
-
edit

westerninfo

новичок
westerninfo>> You want a new Warsaw pact
HT> Says who?
HT> Is there something in your head except stupid western propaganda like: "Putin wants to revive USSR"?

I wrote it's a risk. Not sure Putin wants revive SovietUnion but it is a risk.

There are other risks: As i wrote, if Russia is beaten down and there will be a puppet government, and Russia will be the colony of the West, we - Hungary, we will also the colony of the west. Much more than now.
If Ukraine wins, they can harass our minority - it's not sure, but it's also a risk. A heavy risk.
If Ukraine is beaten down, Russia will be our neighbour - I am not persuaded it will be good for us.

I am for a correct peace between Ukraine and Russia.
EE Татарин #25.03.2022 11:15  @AGRESSOR#24.03.2022 20:22
+
-
edit

Татарин

координатор
★★★★★
westerninfo>>> Russia is in the swamp and there are too much risk if Ukraine will win.
imaex>> fuck you self
AGRESSOR> Ну, зачем же так грубо?
Более того, принципиально неверно.
Правильно: fuck yourself.
EE Татарин #25.03.2022 11:17  @westerninfo#25.03.2022 11:01
+
-
edit

Татарин

координатор
★★★★★
westerninfo> I try only to open your eyes.
Shouldn't you open yours 1st? :)

How old are you?
RU Александр Леонов #25.03.2022 11:17  @westerninfo#25.03.2022 11:14
+
+1
-
edit

westerninfo> I am for a correct peace between Ukraine and Russia.

we have a problem, there will be no more Ukraine
HU westerninfo #25.03.2022 11:27  @AGRESSOR#25.03.2022 03:28
+
-
edit

westerninfo

новичок
AGRESSOR> We are not an aggressor, we are defending ourselves preventively.

Do You know who said this?
Hitler, when he attacked SovietUnion in 1941.
You see that your attack can not be rightful? It can not be fair? It's an agression in the moment when it's more than defending your minority.
HU westerninfo #25.03.2022 11:54  @AGRESSOR#25.03.2022 03:28
+
-
edit

westerninfo

новичок
AGRESSOR> One more time. We ain't going to negotiate. We are going to wipe out nazi regime of Ukraine.

NAzi regime: yes, we can call them perhaps. Atrocities against minorities, oligarchs, mafia, cleptocracy, the lowest salary in Europe (Moldova included), corruption. (Corruption is the same in Russia, and we have also corruption)

But you wipe out also Ukraine people? Meanwhile You make Zelensky a Jewish superhero? Meanwhile You build a never seen unity against Russia? Meanwhile You loose 430 billion usd which was the wealth of Russian people, Your hard currency reserves? Meanwhile you loose soldiers and Your brother nation loose soldiers, civilians and children? Meanwhile You risk your own country?

If this Zelensky is so bad (I don't like him either), why not to make an operation against him?
A political character killing: Why not Russia bought TV-channels, newspapers, news portals in Ukraine - before the attack - and why not Russia demonstrated that he's corrupt, he's a puppet of oligarchs, (or puppet of America), he loves gays, everything You want to persuade him to resign from the presidency? Or persuade Ukraine people that he's not a good president?
HU westerninfo #25.03.2022 12:20  @AGRESSOR#25.03.2022 03:28
+
-
edit

westerninfo

новичок
AGRESSOR> Probably my English is not as good as yours, but what the hell are you trying to tell me?

When there is a very hard question, and it seems there is no solution, people try to solve it by extraordinary methods.
One method: You collect a lot of clever men, women. You put them into a house. You close the doors. You say to these clever people: We need a solution, you can quit the house if you find the solution. Clever people will think very hardly and they will solve the problem. Probably.
(Cardinals elect(ed) the pope by this method.)
RU Полл #25.03.2022 12:22  @westerninfo#25.03.2022 11:54
+
-
edit

Полл

координатор
★★★★★
westerninfo> NAzi regime: yes, we can call them perhaps. Atrocities against minorities, oligarchs, mafia, cleptocracy, the lowest salary in Europe (Moldova included), corruption.

The oligarchs of Ukraine are, for example, Poroshenko. During the struggle with the oligarchs in Ukraine, Poroshenko became richer. And there are many such oligarchs in Ukraine.
LT Bredonosec #25.03.2022 12:27  @westerninfo#24.03.2022 20:15
+
-
edit

westerninfo> Things are going bad for Russia.
westerninfo> I analyse news. I try to foresee events
is that a continuation of popular spam "call to russian"?
HU westerninfo #25.03.2022 13:06  @Bredonosec#25.03.2022 12:27
+
-
edit

westerninfo

новичок
westerninfo>> Things are going bad for Russia.
westerninfo>> I analyse news. I try to foresee events
Bredonosec> is that a continuation of popular spam "call to russian"?

(WOW. I see on google, there is a movement that every Russian speaking people should call somebody in Russia to end the war. I am not part of it.
I had an independent idea to communicate with Russians. I registered here at 3 mars 2022 because i had a worst case scenario for Russia, and wanted to share this worst case scenario. But after I persuaded myself I see the things wrongly, none of my business, they will solve it. But my scenario realises step by step...)
HU westerninfo #25.03.2022 13:40  @Bredonosec#25.03.2022 12:27
+
-
edit

westerninfo

новичок
westerninfo>> Things are going bad for Russia.
westerninfo>> I analyse news. I try to foresee events
Bredonosec> is that a continuation of popular spam "call to russian"?

I made some research :) on this call to russia and found that it was started on 8 mars 2022. But my registration here is 3 mars 2022, the date i received the email with my password.
It proves i had an independent idea to come here, not call to russia campaign.
LT Bredonosec #25.03.2022 13:51  @westerninfo#25.03.2022 13:40
+
-
edit

westerninfo> I made some research :) on this call to russia and found that it was started on 8 mars
Oh, really? )
Then why do i hear it since end of february?
Just zip it.

All the "ideas" you pronounced are just retranslation of same spam.
I see no reason to hold it anything more than.
RU ждан72 #25.03.2022 14:06  @westerninfo#25.03.2022 00:25
+
+4
-
edit

ждан72

аксакал
★★
Bornholmer>> You know, that in the history Russians invaded Hungary in 1849, 1945 and 1956. So we are not friends. I fear from Russia, look at the map, you are 100 times greater than us. 14 times more people. Army. Atomic bombs.
вообще то это венгрия напала на СССР в союзе с немецкими фашистами. а в 56-м венгерские фашисты пытались устроить переворот и начали с убийства русских. так что СССР оба раза имел полное право. жаль до конца не довел.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

в начало страницы | новое

Поиск
Настройки
Твиттер сайта
Статистика
Рейтинг@Mail.ru