1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
+
+1
-
edit

ждан72

аксакал
★★
sam7> Нормальная страна Венгрия, была немного недружелюбная, но, не меняя своего отношения к нам в резко меняющемся мире, оказалась дружелюбнее "братушек" из Болгарии.
sam7> Парадокс...
что не делает "революционеров" невинными "борцами за свободу"
оттоптали бы их жестче дружили бы с нами крепче.
то же и про болгарию, мы их только защищали, а надо было по итогам ВМВ вправить им мозги.
что бы помнили.
RU ждан72 #27.03.2022 16:53  @westerninfo#27.03.2022 16:35
+
-
edit

ждан72

аксакал
★★
westerninfo> I come here with an intention to try to help to deescalate this Ukraine conflict now.

but we started by accusing Russia of having "attacked" Hungary in 1945.
we don't need to tell us about it, we remember how many civilians were killed by Nazi accomplices in WWII.
HU westerninfo #27.03.2022 17:02  @ждан72#27.03.2022 16:53
+
-
edit

westerninfo

новичок
westerninfo>> I come here with an intention to try to help to deescalate this Ukraine conflict now.
ждан72> but we started by accusing Russia of having "attacked" Hungary in 1945.
ждан72> we don't need to tell us about it, we remember how many civilians were killed by Nazi accomplices in WWII.

NO. I said: "invaded" not ATTACKED.
I wrote that in WW2, Hungary tried to fix the unjustice of trianon treaty by another injustice. Un unjustice toward russia. It was not the proper way, i know. Hitler said, the trianon treaty was an unjuctice toward Hungary. Lenin said also in 1920 that trianon treaty was un unjustice, but he can not help.

But i am not here to make hate against Hungary, so I leave.
+
+2
-
edit

sam7

администратор
★★★★★
westerninfo> NO. I said: "invaded" not ATTACKED.

So, when Hugaria invaded USSR and killed our people - it is OK.

But when you got a reply - it is "invaded"

Western style of thinking - а нас-то за шо

Remember, we always reply to invaders, and in the way they remember it for dozens of years.

For people who wants to reconsider the results of WWII we can reshow

Probably, it is a time.
+
-
edit

westerninfo

новичок
westerninfo>> NO. I said: "invaded" not ATTACKED.
sam7> So, when Hugaria invaded USSR and killed our people - it is OK.
sam7> But when you got a reply - it is "invaded"
sam7> Western style of thinking - а нас-то за шо
sam7> Remember, we always reply to invaders, and in the way they remember it for dozens of years.
sam7> For people who wants to reconsider the results of WWII we can reshow
sam7> Probably, it is a time.

You read this?
I wrote that in WW2, Hungary tried to fix the unjustice of trianon treaty by another injustice. Un unjustice toward russia. It was not the proper way, i know.

I wrote that it was not correct from our part to attack Russia in 1941. But I wrote it 3 or 4 times already.
Данное сообщение является официальным предупреждением
RU sam7 #27.03.2022 17:33  @westerninfo#27.03.2022 17:25
+
-
edit

sam7

администратор
★★★★★
westerninfo> I wrote that in WW2, Hungary tried

Tried, tried, tried...

What does it mean today?
Tried, but continue killing our people.

Again, stop offtopic, open a new thread.

And to everyone, further offtopic will be punished, regardless of how nice post is.

• sam7 [27.03.2022 17:33]: Административное предупреждение: sam7#27.03.22 17:33
+
-
edit

westerninfo

новичок
westerninfo>> NO. I said: "invaded" not ATTACKED.
sam7> So, when Hugaria invaded USSR and killed our people - it is OK.
sam7> But when you got a reply - it is "invaded"
sam7> Western style of thinking - а нас-то за шо
sam7> Remember, we always reply to invaders, and in the way they remember it for dozens of years.
sam7> For people who wants to reconsider the results of WWII we can reshow
sam7> Probably, it is a time.

(When this conflict is finished, when russians can go freely to western countries, if You will go to holiday with your family, perhaps we can meet in Greece and talk about this whole Russia - Hungary things if You want. Meanwhile we drink ouzo, vodka and tokaj wine. (I will transport the tokaj wine.)
You will see what I think about the history.
I will see what You think about the history.
Here it's a lot of misunderstandig. Some use google translates: much more misunderstanding.)
RU ждан72 #27.03.2022 17:46  @westerninfo#27.03.2022 17:02
+
+1
-
edit

ждан72

аксакал
★★
westerninfo> But i am not here to make hate against Hungary, so I leave.
in order to get "fair" contracts, it is necessary to win the war. rather, it is necessary to choose the right allies.
it is not necessary to leave, it is enough to say "sorry that I touched a sore subject" well, if your English arrogance will allow you to apologize to the Indians of the south, what did you want to discuss there?
the illegal coup in 2014?
or the reasons that prompted Russia to launch an operation to protect the population of Donetsk from the arbitrariness of pro-American fascists?
or make a prediction about how it will end?
HU westerninfo #27.03.2022 17:50  @ждан72#27.03.2022 17:46
+
-
edit

westerninfo

новичок
westerninfo>> But i am not here to make hate against Hungary, so I leave.
ждан72> it is not necessary to leave, it is enough to say "sorry that I touched a sore subject"

Ok. sorry that I touched a sore subject
Really did not wanted.
+
+2
-
edit

sam7

администратор
★★★★★
westerninfo> (When this conflict is finished, when russians can go freely to western countries, if You will go to holiday with your family, perhaps we can meet in Greece and talk about this whole Russia - Hungary things if You want. Meanwhile we drink ouzo, vodka and tokaj wine. (I will transport the tokaj wine.)

I`ve been to Greece , to Hungury, I`ve been abroad more than 200 times. And I like ouzo and tokaj .

But please, try to understand that this is not war of Russia against Ucraine.

Unfortunately US successed to put in the war our countries.

And the only aim - to destroy Russia.

But they do not understand that now reformating of whole word is proceeding.

You do not understand Russians, there are only two choices - or Russia will win, or it will be no civilisation on this planet.
HU westerninfo #27.03.2022 18:00
+
-
edit

westerninfo

новичок
I see, that the 2 side underestimate(d) each-other.
Russia underestimate(d) Ukraine and the Western help.
Ukraine and the West underestimate(d) Russia.

Russia misjudged what power he needs to achieve his goals.
Ukraine and the West have too much goals to achieve.

In the last 10-15 years, we can hear from US politicians, that they could win a limited atomic war.
In the past weeks, we can see that Russians politicians say they will make limited atomic strikes if Russia is threatened in his existence.

I think the "too much goals to achieve" can be judged by Russian politicians as "Russia is threatened in his existence".

That's why I think it needs a deescalation as soon as possible.
RU ждан72 #27.03.2022 18:04  @westerninfo#27.03.2022 17:50
+
-
edit

ждан72

аксакал
★★
westerninfo> Really did not wanted.
Okay, I just feel painfully when my country is accused of something it is not to blame. and it doesn't matter in what century it happened, so what did you want to talk about?
about whether the current situation will lead to the collapse of the unipolar world?
RU ждан72 #27.03.2022 18:08  @westerninfo#27.03.2022 18:00
+
-
edit

ждан72

аксакал
★★
westerninfo> That's why I think it needs a deescalation as soon as possible.

so Russia has been talking about de-escalation for 8 years. but Ukraine has not fulfilled a single point of the Minsk agreements, and the United States and the West pushed it to war in every possible way. Russia did everything possible to avoid war, but we were left with no choice.
+
-
edit

westerninfo

новичок
sam7> But please, try to understand that this is not war of Russia against Ucraine.

I am here in the last 4 fucking days and it's not clear that I also think it's not a war of Russia against Ukraine? It's a proxy war, Russia against Western, US, etc capital where the Ukraine people fight and they are the victims.

sam7> Unfortunately US successed to put in the war our countries.

Yes.

sam7> And the only aim - to destroy Russia.

Perhaps not to destroy but to make a colony.

sam7> But they do not understand that now reformating of whole word is proceeding.
sam7> You do not understand Russians, there are only two choices - or Russia will win, or it will be no civilisation on this planet.

There is a lethal danger for the whole world. I agree with this.
HU westerninfo #27.03.2022 18:15  @westerninfo#27.03.2022 18:12
+
-
edit

westerninfo

новичок
I need to go for a while. (If it's blocked, please unblock my post limit.)
EE Bornholmer #27.03.2022 18:19  @westerninfo#27.03.2022 18:00
+
-
edit

Bornholmer

аксакал
★★

westerninfo> Ukraine and the West have too much goals to achieve.

Ukraine cannot and does not have any goals. Ukraine is just an instrument in Western geopolitics. And the owner does not care if the instrument is broken when used :D
ZA Татарин #28.03.2022 12:54
+
+1
-
edit

Татарин

координатор
★★★★★
Just one funny point in history:

- 20 Mart 2003 USA and its allies invades into Iraq, claiming that Iraq is developing WMD. Lately those claims were rendered as a total lie, made to get control over Iraq oil resources.
All world (including Hungary) consider the military biolabs as valid reason for invasion, critics were concentrated on "if it's true or not".
Ukraine not just was OK with it, Ukraine did voluntarily participate in this war as invader and contribute in occupation and stealing resources from people of Iraq.

- 24 February 2022 Russia invades into Ukraine, claiming US military biolabs and developing biological warfare one of reason for invasion.
And in this case those claims were TRUE, which was confirmed by owners of biolabs - US. "Western" countries, including Ukraine itself (and Hungary) considers it as "unprovoked and aggressive war".

You know such funny weapon of Australian natives - boomerang? :)
It always gets back. :)

Where those stupid claims of "aggression" and fake tears about aggression 19y ago? Sanctions against US?
Maybe in Hungary people have memory limited to 20y? :) Or some Hungarians just have an advanced hypocrisy?

Russians are not.
Это сообщение редактировалось 28.03.2022 в 13:00
LT Bredonosec #28.03.2022 21:01  @trainer#27.03.2022 10:10
+
-
edit

trainer> Персонаж интересный.
обычный политспамер. Отличие от местного платного контингента политспамеров только в языке, на котором гонит пургу.
Пусть даже факир и традиционно обиженку строит.
HU westerninfo #29.03.2022 06:09
+
-
edit

westerninfo

новичок
Hello

To be honest, in the past 2-3 days I see a little bit more chance that Russia will achieve what he wants..

My proposition would have (among a few things) a re-evaluation of the situation and a quick peace-treaty.
Probably your government made a re-evaluation and made another conclusion. Perhaps we see a more realistic approache.

I can work only with probabilities, so it can change quickly of course.
US zaitcev #29.03.2022 06:09  @westerninfo#24.03.2022 21:08
+
+2
-
edit

zaitcev

старожил

westerninfo> You want a new Warsaw pact, we don't want to live in a new Warsaw pact.

I don't think it's on the cards for Hungary, honestly. It's a NATO country already. So, relax.
HU westerninfo #29.03.2022 06:54  @westerninfo#29.03.2022 06:09
+
-
edit

westerninfo

новичок
westerninfo> Hello
westerninfo> To be honest, in the past 2-3 days I see a little bit more chance that Russia will achieve what he wants..
westerninfo> My proposition would have (among a few things) a re-evaluation of the situation and a quick peace-treaty.
westerninfo> Probably your government made a re-evaluation and made another conclusion. Perhaps we see a more realistic approache.
westerninfo> I can work only with probabilities, so it can change quickly of course.

It's something like when a company runs into a financial disaster (because the products are not good, or the management is weak, or there is a huge debt, or all of them) but the management stops a little bit and think for a while. We can't say if it will be successfull in the end, but we can see, that the management tries to make something.

It looks like something similar happens in the conflict. This re-evaluation could happen 10-15-20 days before. I would say it would be a nice time to make a peace treaty but perhaps Your leader thinks there are more ressources, possibilities, strenght.
RU st_Paulus #29.03.2022 07:08  @westerninfo#29.03.2022 06:09
+
-
edit

st_Paulus

аксакал

westerninfo> To be honest, in the past 2-3 days I see a little bit more chance that Russia will achieve what he wants..

Will you ever disclose what made you think that your apocalyptic scenario was viable?
LT Bredonosec #29.03.2022 07:58  @st_Paulus#29.03.2022 07:08
+
-
edit

s.P.> Will you ever disclose what made you think that your apocalyptic scenario was viable?
Probably "money doesn't smell"?))
HU westerninfo #29.03.2022 12:42  @st_Paulus#29.03.2022 07:08
+
-
edit

westerninfo

новичок
westerninfo>> To be honest, in the past 2-3 days I see a little bit more chance that Russia will achieve what he wants..
s.P.> Will you ever disclose what made you think that your apocalyptic scenario was viable?

In general, briefly: Because I think it was not a simple provocaton, but a well-planned, constructed one (1). Not by the Ukraine people (they are victims), but by ennemies of Russia: mix of giga capital and political influence. The reactions were too fasts. Very-very fasts. There were anomalies(2): they signal something in 95% of cases. Too much homogenity. Too much rational answers. Too much surprises. Too much succes on one side, too much problems on the other side. Your president said, he evaluated everythink he though a lot and there is no another way. I am persuaded, that Putin did not saw that the whole world will be united against him in a second, nor he foresaw Russian international reserves will be confiscated, nor he saw that Ukraine resistance will be elevated to a high level by weapons and media. Also the media was very well prepared and unison. It is a well-prepared trap for Russia. I think also there can be another surprises.
I think Your leaders find out that something wrong wit this conflict and 10-15 perhaps 20 days before they re-evaluated the whole thing. We don't know their new plans are good or bad. Or it is a realistic evaluation. Perhaps it's a good moment to finish the conflict without risking a great defeat.
My heart with the Ukraine people, I saw them they like Hungary in 1956, against tiranny and opression. Not the politicians or oligarchs, but Ukraine people. But if I think, a super weak Russia or a colony Russia will be a disaster for us, not to mention what happens if: "You don't know Russians. We will win or there will not be civilization on this planet" It's a risk.

(1) Something similar when USA made a detailed plan about an ?atomic power plant construction somewhere in the 1960's? They had a construction date of 5,6 or 7 years. How to build it step by step. What to do if there is a construction delay. Reserve times, dead times, etc. Alternative ways. They built it without spending more money that was planned for it, not a cent more. They constructed in time, there was about only a 13 hours delay. Numbers are not exact, because I can not find this project on google. It was planned by numeric algebra methods, I don know the name of the method.

(2) There are anomalies in this moment also: I don't know how they will evolve to something.
RU ждан72 #29.03.2022 12:59  @westerninfo#29.03.2022 12:42
+
-
edit

ждан72

аксакал
★★
westerninfo>>> To be
our authorities saw all this and understood perfectly well that it would all happen anyway, well, let's say that the Russian Federation did not attack in February, and Ukraine attacked in March. and what has changed from that?Georgia attacked 8-8-8, but the whole world declared that Russia attacked. and they don't care about the facts. and it would be the same here.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

в начало страницы | новое

Поиск
Настройки
Твиттер сайта
Статистика
Рейтинг@Mail.ru